We’re doing something new and know you have questions. Here are few answers!
How often will investors see returns?
Do I need to be an accredited investor to invest in the fund?
What are the investment criteria for the fund?
- Minimum Requirements
- A business owned by 51% or more by a Black founder
- Tech, tech enabled, or innovative company with revenue growth potential of at least $10M
- Collab Capital is able to provide value and resources
- Founder attributes of a heart for community impact and a desire for ownership/optionality
- Collab Capital evaluates and invest in businesses with revenue growth over a minimum of 3 month
- Minimum of $10K MoM in Revenue with potential realization of ROI in within the first 1 to 3 years of investment
How does Collab Capital identify potential investments?
How does this portfolio differ from other funds?
Are there investments Collab Capital will not make?
How much are the General Partners investing in the fund?
Can a Limited Partner invest individually or as part of a company?
What industries and geographic locations will be in Collab Capital’s portfolio?
Is there an advisory board? Can Limited Partners join the board?
Yes and yes. We are actively building an advisory board to help us achieve the goals of the fund and its portfolio companies.
When will Collab Capital go public with the fund?
Want to know more about how we're investing in Black businesses?
Investors Looking to Partner with Collab Capital
Founders Seeking Investment
384 Northyards Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313