We’re doing something new and know you have questions. Here are few answers!
How often will investors see returns?
Though there is no perfect answer to this question, we are looking to deliver returns to investors within the first 24 months of capital deployment.
Do I need to be an accredited investor to invest in the fund?
Yes. An accredited investor is a person or entity who is allowed to deal, trade and invest in financial securities as long as they satisfy one (or more) requirements regarding income, net worth, asset size, governance status or professional experience.
What are the investment criteria for the fund?
Our investment matrix is one of the areas that make Collab Capital unique. We follow a set of investment benchmarks but at a minimum our investments must meet the following criteria
- Minimum Requirements
- A business owned by 51% or more by a Black founder
- Tech, tech enabled, or innovative company with revenue growth potential of at least $10M
- Collab Capital is able to provide value and resources
- Founder attributes of a heart for community impact and a desire for ownership/optionality
- Collab Capital evaluates and invest in businesses with revenue growth over a minimum of 3 month
- Minimum of $10K MoM in Revenue with potential realization of ROI in within the first 1 to 3 years of investment
How does Collab Capital identify potential investments?
How does this portfolio differ from other funds?
Are there investments Collab Capital will not make?
How much are the General Partners investing in the fund?
Can an LP invest as an individual or as a company?
What industries and geographic locations will be in Collab Capital’s portfolio?
Is there an advisory board? Can LPs be on the board
When will Collab Capital go public with the fund?
The fund is active. You can hear more about our origins and recent self-published news and information on our Capital Innovation medium publication.
Want more on how we're investing in Black businesses?
Connect with COLLAB
We're ready to learn how we can work together!
384 Northyards Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313